Wednesday, June 21, 2006

the enjoyment derived from an item is multiplied when the item was obtained at zero monetary cost

I received my free Jets engraved iPod Nano yesterday only a month after applying for the Jets credit card (thanks ctownbochur!), and I’m already having way too much fun with it. Today I adorned it with a protective iSkin purchased from the most incredible B & H, and yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed the first two podcasts I downloaded. And I should mention that iPods had very little appeal to me before I was offered a free one (as cool as they look, did I really need one?).

My first podcast is now my new favorite article:Watching the Couples Go By. There are some great lines, like the last one, but I won’t clip: read the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home